I know that a Sony PS can double up as a DVD player, but guess what, we already have a DVD player at home. I wish we have a Game console, that can also act as a:
- Set top Box, so we can plug it to our TV using the 3G enabled services
- Organizer, so we can use it to set reminders
- Phone, as it already has a USB port to connect with the internet
- Exerciser, with the new Wii technology, I don't think that is too much to expect
- Some Addon softwares like Photo Editors, Movie Makers will make the gadget much for useful.
- Dynamo?? We repeatedly click the mouse atleast a 100 times if we play a game for 10 minutes, imagine the number of clicks or button presses when playing with a game console. This activity can be tapped to build electricity, that can be used to recharge batteries. I know it sounds far-fetched, or may be downright wierd, but hey I am just thinking aloud.